Here are a few simple steps on how to set up a QR code for a customer Google Review.
A great way to create leads for your business is to improve your Google local search rankings. One factor in ranking better on Google’s local search is by having positive and frequent Google Reviews. Using a QR code is a convenient way to invite your customer to leave a 5 Star Google review for your business.
There are a few simple steps on how to get a Google Review using a QR code:
- Step 1: Go to the Google Place Finder Tool and look up your business in the search box. You can do that here.
- Step 2: Copy your business’s “Place ID” from the maps tooltip.
- Step 3: Modify the following Reviews URL and past in your “Place ID”: https://search.google.com/local/writereview?placeid=PUT ID HERE
- Step 4: Select a QR code generator you like. A free QR code generator site you can use is https://www.qrstuff.com/
- Step 5: Copy and paste your new Reviews URL into your QR code website and download your QR code.
- Step 6: Print and use your QR code to start getting reviews!
Note that, when you are picking a QR code generator there are paid and free solutions. Paid solutions often offer tracking systems so you know if your customers are using your QR code. When you are thinking about paying for a solution for the tracking systems be sure you have a clear strategy and reason for tracking scans.